Codefetti LLC Accessibility Statement
Web accessibility is important to us and we believe everyone should be able to access and understand the web.
For that reason, we strive to provide website content that can be accessed, consumed, and understood by people of all abilities.
Measures to support accessibility
Codefetti LLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility by:
- Checking our website on a regular basis to identify and correct accessibility issues
- Going through continual accessibility training
- Using formal accessibility quality assurance methods
- Working with blind and low-vision colleagues who provide invaluable feedback on our website’s accessibility
Our present goal is to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA guidelines.
As of May 16, 2022 we are partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA.
Partially conformant means that some parts of our content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Known accessibility issues
As part of our effort to address known accessibility issues we are:
- Reviewing pages and posts to ensure that they are structured properly and accessible
- Providing adequate alternative text for linked images within our posts
- Resolving accessibility issues with wpDiscuz plugin
We are using a combination of self-evaluation and external evaluation in our remediation efforts.
We welcome your feedback!
Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on our website by emailing us.
We try to respond to feedback within two business days.
Accessibility of our website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
We will contact vendors if needed to assist with remediation efforts that are beyond our control.
This statement was created on January 12, 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool. It was revised on May 16, 2022 and will be updated regularly as needed.