Thanks so much for stopping by our blog!
We value each and every visitor who comes our way.
We love to help you with tips and tricks that we’ve picked up along the way. That being said, we cannot guarantee that every how-to article will solve every problem.
Please take a moment to read the following legal disclaimer.
- Please understand that our blog is always in transition. We post new information, update old blog posts as needed, and strive to produce high-quality accurate content for our readers.
- While we use every caution to ensure that readers receive accurate and helpful information, we cannot guarantee that each how-to article or tutorial will work in every situation.
- Because many posts are technical in nature as related to WordPress, we highly recommend you backup your website and never work on the live server. If possible, test our tutorials on a local installation of WordPress.
- Our intention is to do no harm, but to offer our advice based on our experience. If you use our advice or recommendations, we are not to be held responsible for any undesirable outcome that may occur your PC or server.
- The content on this blog is based on the author’s opinion and the goal is to always provide helpful WordPress, online marketing, social media tips and tricks, and technical information for free.
- Every attempt is made to publish updates and corrections to blog posts on a regular basis.
- We welcome your comments and feedback and will carefully review every comment that we receive. Please review our comment policy for further information.
- Everyone makes mistakes. If you find a mistake on our blog, we will gladly correct it and thank you for pointing it out.
If you have any questions regarding our legal disclaimer, please feel free to contact us!